© Copyright 1998 - 2021 by AC Enterprises eK.Published by TopWare Interactive. All rights reserved.
- An epic storyline set in the 18th century Caribbean, with a brutal anti-hero and sinister villains.
- Hours of immersive videos and cut-scenes.
- Open-world gameplay, complete with free-sailing and dozens of locations to explore on both land and sea.
- Player notoriety system will affect how other characters react, how heavily a player will be hunted in a given area, and even perks and skill trees will be affected depending on Christopher’s current reputation.
- Dynamic combat system with combos, slow-motion effects, finishing moves and a large arsenal of melee and ranged weapons, including Christopher’s hook and sword.
- Complex skill tree with a multitude of branching upgrades to enhance your tactics, combat moves, weapons, ships, and your raven.
- Upgrade ships in a variety of ways, including retrofitting your hull for extra provisions and increased defense, multiple types of ship repairs, upgradeable cannons, sails and more.
- Realistic economic system with a wide variety of merchants and trading posts located throughout the Caribbean.
- Highly interactive game world with numerous opportunities for sea battles, looting and pillaging, treasure hunts and exploration.
- Dozens of side-quests scattered throughout the colonies, from secret pirate hideouts to savage cannibal camps.